New Jersey’s Legal Video Services
We provide professional video and audio services for law firms, attorneys, and investigators, using high-tech computer and video equipment. Croom Video Services delivers a hassle-free experience at a reasonable price.
Photos, newspaper articles, yearbooks, ribbons, pins, home movies, home videos, slides, wedding photos, career material and personal items have a powerful effect on the viewer when put on video tape and combined with music, on camera interviews, and professional voiceovers. Call us today for more information.
Our Legal Video Services Include:
- Video Tape Duplication
- Audio Cassette Duplication
- Micro Cassette Conversion
- Video Production & Editing
- Video Depositions
- Slow or Fast Motion Video
- Video & Audio Enhancement
- Video to DVD or CD rom
- Video Settlement Brochures
- International Conversions (PAL, SECAM)
- Video Tape Repair
- Format Transfer (Beta, 8mm, VHS-C, Mini-DV)
- Same Day Service.
When the work is completed, you may pay by check, cash, or major credit card. Of course, we will be glad to set up an account for your firm. We guarantee 100% satisfaction!